Welcome to Greenview Surgery
With patients' needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
Get Well, Keep Well
Of course we’re not just here for when you are unwell. Our team of healthcare professionals and back-up staff offer a number of clinics and services to promote good health and wellbeing whatever your medical condition.
We hope you enjoy having a look around the site and familiarising yourself with some of the online features such as ordering a repeat prescription. Whatever your thoughts, be sure to let us know via our feedback function. Comments and suggestions are always a great way of helping us continue to enhance the way we look after you.
Patient Participation Group
Mrs Barbara York has retired as the Chairman of the PPG and Mrs Katherine Wills has taken over as secretary. We are looking for new members to join the group if you are interested.
A survey by Healthwatch Northamptonshire aims to help the Armed Forces Covenant Partnership in the County address such issues as the return to civilian life and health problems and draw up the first ever map of the size and scale of the Armed Forces Community in Northamptonshire.
The community includes regular serving personnel, volunteers, reservists, ex-forces members and family members of past and present service personnel.
Please complete the survey below
How we use your medical records
- This practice handles medical records according to the laws on data protection and confidentiality.
- We share medical records with health professionals who are involved in providing you with care and treatment. This is on a need to know basis and event by event.
- Some of your data is automatically copied to the Shared Care Summary Record.
- We may share some of your data with local out of hours / urgent or emergency care services
- Data about you is used to manage national screening campaigns such as Flu, Cervical cytology and Diabetes prevention.
- Data about you, usually de-identified, is used to manage the NHS and make payments.
- We share information when the law requires us to, for instance when we are inspected or are reporting certain illnesses or safeguarding vulnerable people.
- Your data is used to check the quality of care provided by the NHS.
- We may also share medical records for medical research
For more information visit our website at www.greenviewsurgery.co.uk and click the link entitled, “Your data, privacy and the law” or ask at reception for the reception copy of our privacy policies that you can read whilst you wait.
(Site updated 28/08/2019)